GRIP - Image Processing Research Group - Università Federico II di Napoli
- Sede: University Federico II of Naples, Naples (Italy).
Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Descrizione: The GRIP includes currently a full professor, an associate professor, a research assistant, and three postdocs. Research focuses on image/video processing (restoration and denoising, object-level and pixel-level classification, segmentation, anomaly detection and localization, compression, retrieval, fusion) with main applications in digital image/video forensics, biometrics, remote sensing, medical image processing. Methodologies rely heavily on statistical signal processing and modeling, and include transform-domain analysis, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Indirizzo: Via Claudio 21, Napoli
- Riferimento: Poggi Giovanni
- Sito web: www.grip.unina.it
- Membri (Soci CVPL): 3