- Sede: Università degli Studi di Torino
- Descrizione: Understanding, managing and processing of visual data represents an unexhausted source of complex information that can be applied to many areas of science. Nowadays, visual data can be originated by both physical and simulated events. The goal of the activities of the EIDOSlab group is to carry state of the art research in the areas of imaging and multimedia that, in the coming years, promise to be major drivers of new technologies and applications with high societal impact. The lab has a long history that dates back in 1985.
Our areas of expertise include Computer Vision, Image Processing, Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality.
- Indirizzo: Corso Svizzera 185
- Riferimento: Grangetto Marco
- Sito web: http://di.unito.it/eidoslab
- Membri (Soci CVPL): 0