Telecommunications and Remote Sensing Lab
- Sede: Università degli Studi di Pavia
- Descrizione: The UNIPV TLC & RS Lab is a dynamic research group developing in the past years many techniques devoted to the analysis and interpretation of remotely sensed data, with focus on urban areas and risk-related activities. Its main activities are in the field of disaster management using RS data inside and around urban areas, human settlement extent mapping at the regional/global level using optical and radar data, joint three-dimensional and two-dimensional analysis of buildings and other structures, multi-sensor data fusion for urban characterization, multispectral and hyperspectral data processing for vegetation mapping, physical vulnerability and environmental characterization of a scene.
- Indirizzo: Via A. Ferrata, 5
- Riferimento: Gamba Paolo Ettore
- Sito web: tlclab.unipv.it
- Membri (Soci CVPL): 0