Signals & Images LAB
- Sede: Institute of Information Science and Technologies - ISTI-CNR
- Descrizione: Set up in 2002, the Signals & Images Lab (SI_Lab) is an inter-disciplinary research laboratory in computer vision, signal analysis, smart vision systems and multimedia data understanding.
Researchers and technologists in computer science, mathematics, engineering and physics work together to produce original and effective research in computer vision and signal analysis, and to transfer knowledge and innovative solutions to society and industrial production and services, from cultural heritage to tourism, from mobility to entertainment, from security to environment, as well as healthcare and wellness.
- Indirizzo: via Moruzzi 1 Pisa
- Riferimento: Davide Moroni
- Sito web: http://si.isti.cnr.it
- Membri (Soci CVPL): 4