Computational Vision Group
- Sede: Università di Firenze
- Descrizione: CVG is located in the Department of Information Engineering of the University of Florence. Its main activities includes scientific research and technology transfer in the field of computer vision and gathers together professors, PhD researchers, PhD students, under-graduate students, and academic contractors.
Here at CVG we design and develop hardware/software solutions based on image and video analysis for 3D scene reconstruction, automatic object recognition, tracking and classification of movements and gestures (see also our projects page).
These solutions are applied to several fields, including advanced robotics, industrial automation, conservation and enhancement of cultural heritage, impaired people aids, biomedicine, education and home automation.
- Indirizzo: Via di S. Marta 3, 50139, Firenze, Italy
- Riferimento: Carlo Colombo
- Sito web: http://cvg.dsi.unifi.it/cvg/
- Membri (Soci CVPL): 2